LIVE Webinar on Financial Analysis - Must skill for every Banking Executive
Instructor: CA N Raja, B.Com., PGDBA, FCA
Do you want to develop your Financial Analysis skill to grow in your Bank's organisational hierarchy?
Then this webinar is for you!
Register now and join on 22nd January, 2021 @ 9PM.
- Minimum Current Ratio of 1.33
- Restrictions in utilization of Short-Term Funds for Long Term Purpose
- Maximum Debt Equity Ratio of 2:1 or 3:1
- How Inventory & Debtor Levels will influence Liquidity & Profitability
- DSCR Computation & why most banks insist on 1.75 Times
- Relationship between Sales and Fixed Assets & Total Assets
- Why is Profit not equal to Cash ?
- Cash Flow Statements
- Fund Flow Statements
You will go through an amazing and deep learning journey. You will participate in several polls during the course of webinar and you will answer questions on topics like Profitability, Liquidity, Cash Flow, Fund Flow, etc.,
This process will make you to learn more effectively – it may happen your answers may not be right in first instance – but for every poll you will have second chance and so far the experience is 90% of the participants have made it right in the second attempt after being made to analyze some additional information. This learning process will long last in your memory for years together
|Webinar Registration process|
|Webinar Registration Process (1 pages)|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.